We are happy to inform you that, we are organizing “Nonwoven Tech Africa 2023 – Exclusive Exhibition on Nonwoven & Hygiene Technology” concurrent with Meditech & Healthcare Africa 2023 in East Africa is schedule during 23, 24 & 25th February 2023 at The Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC), Nairobi, KENYA, with the specific focus on East African like Kenya, Uganda & Tanzania.
Kenya is the most economically developing country in East Africa, and its GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is 50% of the total of East African Nations. It is the leading importer of nonwoven raw materials and finished goods in East Africa. After the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources banned plastic bags, nonwoven bags became the preferred alternative.
Currently world see immense scope in African countries, especially east African countries, hence through Nonwoven Tech Africa 2023 – Trade fair platform we can get through good investment in the region.
Why Exhibit at Nonwoven Tech Africa 2023:
- Kenya is the most industrially developed country in East Africa.
- Kenya is East Africa’s largest economy and Nairobi is East Africa’s economic hub.
- China, India and UAE are Kenya’s biggest trade partners.
- Kenya’s GDP is 50% of the total of Eastern African Community.
- Kenya is the entry point to five landlocked countries of Uganda, Rwanda, Zambia, Burundi and Eastern part of Congo DR.
Key Features Nonwoven Tech Africa 2023:
- A unique platform to meet buyers/ Importers from the Nonwoven & Hygiene Technology
- Opportunity to raise your brand value in East Africa Market
- Targeting more than 100+ Indian & Global companies to Exhibit
- Expected 5000+ serious buyers from – Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and many more from other countries as well
- Ideal platform for B2B, B2C, and EXIM related inquiries
- Concrete strategy to attract everyone who has a stake in the Nonwoven & Hygiene Technology
India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO) has extended its support for INDIA PAVILION in “Nonwoven Tech Africa 2023”
Actual cost is INR. 2,42,775/- for 9 Sq. Mtrs (Without Accommodation)
You can now reserve your booth at a highly subsidized rate through ITPO.
Highly Subsidized rate through ITPO for 9 sq. mtr booth (Shell Scheme)
After Subsidy INR. 1,95,000/- Total Amount payable
Participation Fees includes:
Standard built up stall of 9 Square Meters, having: Wall Panels, Fascia Name, 1 Table, 2 Chairs, Spotlights, Carpet, Power plug point
Please note that this fee includes:
4 Nights & 5 Days Hotel stay for 2 persons on sharing basis, Morning Breakfast & Transportation (Hotel – Venue – Hotel)
FOR ADDITIONAL SPACE/AREA CHARGES: