KST has introduced many firsts to the industry. The company’s vision is to set standards by introducing a new breed of tools and machines that can be used in highly demanding applications where boundaries of conventional solutions can be surpassed. KST’s one-point agenda it to offer simple, user-friendly and cost-effective tools of production to every user. Relentless efforts on the production floor has inspired the company to come up with a consolidation of cutting solutions, shears and knives.
The products offered by the company –
• Ease of use, cutting speed, power source and cutting strength are core features that make KST’s battery driven tools a value proposition. The company’s cordless scissors are a perfect replacement to a regular cutting tool and can cut up-to 8 mm thick fabric with ultimate ease.
• KST’s electric scissors serve with unlimited freedom of movement and high performance. The aerodynamic design helps profiling very simple. KST-4800 works on swinging blade principal to provide a clean and precise cut.
• Thermal cutter-sealer is a professional grade thermal cutting and edge sealing tool for all kinds of synthetic fabrics, canvas, cloth, rope, cord and foams.
• The GRT series is suitable for vast applications in textile, leather, carpet, technical fabrics, rubber and plastic based materials.
Knives, Shears & Cutting Mats
• The company’s shears have micro serrated edge for better griping and elastomeric padded grip for ease of handling. The novel duplex interlock screw for lasting blade tension, extra-long edge life and high cutting efficiency.
• The safety knives with soft rubber handle are perfect for all purpose.
• Wheel cutter is a handy tool and easier to use than scissors. Free hand movement allows it to cut in any direction. Good for veils, light weight cloth & fabrics. Soft padded handle with automatic guard allows complete comfort and safety.
• Cutting Mats are made with high quality self-healing Japanese material. It features highly accurate grid lines in both imperial and metric units. The mat protects both your tabletop and blades.
With a diverse product portfolio KST serves customers on a pan India basis, catering to various industrial and institutional needs. KST considers its exclusive partnership with Rasor Elettromeccanica S.r.l., Italy as a milestones. With OEM cutting solution the company caters to various textile machine manufacturers.
Aramid is one of the toughest materials to cut. Bringing a successful scissors for ballistic protection wear / gear had been another achievement. The company has a good relationship with Messe Frankfurt India. It had earlier participated at the 2019 edition of Techtextil held in Mumbai and mentions the response as being satisfactory. The company has a concrete vision for its near future – “We wish to continue to stride towards excellence in cutting tools. Develop simple yet efficient solutions to bring ease for user and increase production efficiency.”